Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dream Job

1) Do you believe it is important to be passionate about your job? Think about adults you know well, and how they feel about their jobs. 2) What are you going to do with the rest of your life (career wise) and how are you going to get there? (Yes, it is certainly ok if you don't have concrete plans, but at least write about a possible path you could take).

1) Do i belive it is important to be passinated about your job? Of course but the task of find out what your passionate about can be harder than figuring out, than finding the job. Some people just love freedom and nature and being able to do things with no rules. Unfortunately that option doesn't come around. What can be better than getting paid for something you love to bits you can wake up every day and look in the mirror and say to yourself i can't wait to go to work. Now how people do you know can say they have said that NOT MANY. If you love you job you will spend the most of time doing a good job at what you do there fore you make your boss happy, you get paid more and your happy its a win win. People who don't like their job tend to slack of and not as good of a job as they would if they loved it. So why sit around everyday wondering what your life could be like if you had a certain job you wish you could, and do it! "nothing worth having will ever come easy"

2) I have two dreams and that i want to pursue one being One is being involved in marketing and pr director of a big company. , I am going to take a degree in marketing and public relations and I plan to hopefully get my masters after three years in England. While studying I plan to meet some people who can help boost my career start and give me ahead start on things. I believe ill get hired to small company first and have fun working for them and ending up doing a good job. This in turn will help me fulfill my dream by, getting hired by a huge company while loving every bit of it.
Secondly what every athletes wishes they can do is become a professional athlete, but how does one become a pro? Of course it doesn’t happen over night. My biggest motivation right now, and my parents defiantly know it is upsets and let downs. Through out my whole career of basketball I just been having let downs some ups and some downs but in the end with support of my family I get back up again and work 20x harder and fulfill my goals. E.g. last year about this time I tried out for this basketball team that travels around the states and in turn you get the exposure you want. I felt with in my self that at the try out I played like one of best but little did I know I didn’t get picked because the coaches son got picked for my position and I didn’t. I was crushed, and sulked but I worked out the whole summer and got better jumped higher finally learnt how to dunk! Woot. Then tried again made the team projected as a starter but I turned them down because I didn’t need it. I have never worked for anything as hard in life as have for basketball and with out a doubt is my passion and goal to fulfill that as much as could.
So how can I do both, simple I got a basketball scholarship to a University in England I want to go and they do the marketing course I want. While playing there having scouts monitor me all the time while working 24,7. So whatever works out the best no mater what I will be Fulfilling my dreams as long as my English marks is high enough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment